Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Little Girl Playing


I can not believe that she has been 5 for almost half a year! 
Why does time have to go so fast!
 She is so  full of energy and loves to play!  
A couple of  weeks ago  the weather was beautiful and of course we stayed outside just about all day.  

She looked so cute outside playing so I ran to get my camera and she was ready to pose 





She had  been playing with Carver most of the day. Sophie Clare does not hide it when she is tired.  
Her eyes tell it all. 














I just love that HAPPY FACE!! 



Then she wanted me to take some pics on her bike. 

Oh I wish I could just make time stand still!! 



I hope you are having a great week!! 




1 comment:

Bamawhitney said...

she is just adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...