Sunday, August 17, 2014

Swimming, Beach Hair and Climbing


On Wednesday morning, we got up and got ready to head to Target. We had not been to Target since we had been at the beach and Sophie Clare was dying to go.  If you will notice, we are all about what she wants to do. Plus she is only little once.  We love her so much and she is what makes our life fun.  Although, I love Target just as much as she does. ;-) 

She loves to wear her hair like this and I love it too. 
She calls it the beach look. 



We could not let all of our crabs go.

 They are all named
 FANNY JOHNSON BURTON. 

She named a crab that last year and it has stuck.  
We probably had about 15 to 20 crabs in the bucket. 

I think it is so sweet that she is showing baby her crabs. 
Oh just melt my heart! 




Then she dressed baby up with a bow to take her to Target. 


When we got back to the condo, she was ready to see her sweet friend Mason. He was not there yet but another little girl, Lilly played with her.  I was so proud of how she shared, talked and played with others. 




We took a break for lunch and yes we change while we are in the condo. I hate to put a wet bathing suit back on Sophie Clare. 





Our sweet friends finally made it to the pool. ;-)
 Sophie Clare had been looking for them for a while. 







Sweet Mason and Sophie Clare


My little flipping girl. 








After our fun filled day in the sun, we came in to get ready for a night out. 


My tired baby girl resting with a little Daniel's Tiger. 


That sweet face...........I love everything about it. 


I decided at the last min to take some pictures of her in this dress. 



This is one of my most favorite pictures ever!! It show her sweet and happy smile. 


Okay, here we go to the beach to try and get a few good shots. 




I wanted her hair down but I think it would have looked better up. The wind was blowing right in her face. 



She has so much energy and is never still. 




Our fake smile. 




































Oh that hair is a mess. 




After me taking a ton of pictures, it was off to the wharf. 

Sophie Clare was super duper excited about riding the Ferris Wheel and I was a little nervous.  






I relaxed and enjoyed the ride! 




She makes life super fun!!  


The other night she had picked out a Build A Bear and we went back and got it this night. She picked out a Tiger and named it Tiggie. 

Stuffing him..........


and cleaning him. 


She wanted to the big climbing thing but she was to short so she had to settle for the little one. She had fun but was disappointed she could not do the big one. Maybe next year.  Oh she is growing up way to fast. 








Back home to snuggle with Tiggie. 


I only have about 3 more days to go. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...