Monday, September 1, 2014

Week 3 Of School Is In The Books

Here were are at the end of week 3.
  She finished up with the colors on Monday and I was glad. Now we can be more open about what we wear. Not sure how much longer I will take a pic everyday. Although everyday seems like a memory being made. ;-) 


Do you know what a vertex is?? 
Sophie Clare does!!

They are starting to work on numbers and of course shapes. 


She was telling me they were learning about safety. She goes on to tell me that if a stranger comes in the school, they have to all go into the bathroom and be really quiet.  
It is sad to think that we have to prepare our children for this!! 

Wednesday's seem to be our crabby days. She wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and it just takes her a bit to get happy. 


She loves to wear tennis shoes to school. WHY?? So that she can run fast. 
She loves to run! 

And the playground is apparently where is all goes down. I get a new story every day. Sometimes is good and then sometimes kids are not being so nice. :-/ 





It's finally Friday and we get a 3 day weekend. This is the only break we get till November 11......I think. I am sure I will let her have a free day between now and then. 

She was so stinking excited this morning because Friday's she can wear a t-shirt. I bought her a couple of new ones and she could not wait to put it on this morning. She loves Alabama and Auburn so I had to get her an Auburn shirt too! ;-) It is okay, she is only 5 and it is just a t-shirt. haha 


My favorite part of the day is picking her up! 
I love hearing about her day! 


Hope you all are having a great weekend! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...