Friday, October 31, 2014

Alabama V/S Texas A & M

My bother and sister n law invited us to go to the Alabama a couple of weeks ago.  The game was at 2 so we headed out around 9:30.  The traffic was not the greatest but we got there in plenty of time. 

I have not been to a game since before Sophie Clare was born and I forgot how fun they are! 



We were able to catch the band  and visit for a bit before the game. 



WE ARE IN THE ZONE and it was FABULOUS!!  
To me that is the only way to go to a football game now! 


This was inside the zone..................lots of food and the atmosphere was great! 










We had a great time and laughed a lot! 



We were winning big time so we decided to head out before the game was over. 
Thanks so much for  inviting us! 
It was a blast!! 


Even though we had so much fun, I was excited to see this girl when I got home!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...