Monday, March 2, 2015

A Kindergarten Christmas

Dressing up everyday for school in something Christmas was pretty fun for me. I just love Christmas clothes. They are so cute even though next year, it is going to take some planning.  The older they get the harder it is to find really cute stuff. 


Over Thanksgiving break, we had to decorate a gingerbread girl.
 I think she turned out pretty cute. 


She also got to celebrate her birthday when she got back to school. 


This was one of my most favorite shirts. 


This is my girl!! 




Pure sweetness!! 


This is the day of her school party and the last day of school. Sophie Clare loves school but she was more than ready for the break, It was very much needed. 



A big thank you goes out to Amy for  pre-buying gifts. 
That helped me out tons!! 


Sophie Clare gets a little nervous around crowds and you can tell by her sweet mouth. 



Luke being silly and giving her some rabbit ears, 


Her friend Cody




Braxton is such a sweet heart! 


She did not want to take her pic with me at school, so we did a selfie when we stopped my the church a min. 
LOVE MY SWEET SOPHIE CLARE!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...