Tuesday, April 14, 2015

20 Pounds Lighter

This is real life and I get a lump in my throat posting this.  
This makes it even more real!! 



This was in November.......I weighed 20 pounds more than I do right now. 
My face was round..........
I felt awful about myself.............
I was bigger than I had ever been.........
I did not want my pics taken unless they were angled the right way.......
Clothes.........I did not like anything but a big shirt and leggings........
I was miserable. 

I rocked on till after Christmas and after the first of the year, I made one of the best decisions in my life. 




Thankfully with lots of encouragement, I am now happier,  healthier, a better mom. 


But don't you wish you could point the arrows to where you want the weight to come off?? 
Now that would be perfection!! haha 



1 comment:

Bamawhitney said...

Fantastic!! You look amazing! I am trying to get myself back into the groove!! It's such a mental game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...