Thursday, April 16, 2015

Calling All Beach Lovers

 We are in need of finding a new place to stay at the beach!! 

We have stayed in the same one for 5 years and that is just not working out for us this year!! 
I am super sad about it and it is very over whelming trying to find another one that measures up.  

I want a BIG pool and we love zero entry. 
A short walk to the beach! 
No Carpet if possible. 
I really like leather furniture because I feel like I can clean it! 
A kitchen equipped for cooking. 

We also have access to sand toys, umbrellas, beach chairs. 

SEE I AM SPOILED!! 

Help us out by telling us your favorite place to stay.
No matter where it is!! 

You see this sweet face...........She lives for the beach!! ;-) 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...